Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trust

Trust. An important element in human relationship. It is also an element which I could still not yet grasp. Why? Why ? Why sometimes I just cant trust people ? Why I cant trust someone who is so close to me ? I just dont know why. I'm so disappointed when I cant learn to trust people especially the person closest to me.

In order to be trusted, we must first earn trust. Is it me that is the problem ? Is it me who dont work hard enough to gain trust ? I want to trust people sometimes. It does takes time but eventually it will work out. I wish to trust my relationship with someone special this time. I want to learn to trust the girl I am with. Without trust, a relationship cannot last long or work out in the end.

Trust, is it so hard to trust ? I want to learn to trust you more. ^_________^

0 comments:

 
;