Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Whats wrong with me ???

Recently I had been so so busy...Tons of works always burden me these few days...Sometimes I just could not have enough rest, and even sleep sometimes...Sport Day had just passed, and I have replacement class to go, a puppet show to prepare and a moral fellowship tonight to prepare..Tonight the moral fellowship will be handled by my class. I as the coordinator has to look for a lecturer to give talks, assigning people to prepare games, and singing section.

Gosh!!! Work! Work! Work!! When will this end ??? My mood is also kind of weird these few days. I tend to get angry suddenly when people annoy me even just because of a small matter. I am so scared of myself...I was wondering wat is wrong with me ?? Why am I like that ? This is not me, I did not get angry at people just because of a small matter. Its like I am having mood swings recently. From happy to anger. Its like my feelings just shift suddenly randomly. Gosh!! Feel like I am going crazy!!! Ergh!!

I guess it must be the stress from all the busy work that I need to finish these few days.I really don like to stress myself usually but I guess well life as a student is always filled with work. These work even make me lose my temper sometimes even just because of a small thing annoys me. I guess I should take things easily but I just dont understand why am I like this ??? Hmm...Hopefully after I finished all my work, I be turning back to normal again. This is really not me at all. I should not be like this, its unlike me at all.

O God, give me the strength to finish all my work. Strengthen me when my mood swings happen. Help me to control my anger when it happens too. I really need You Lord, be with me always and guide me always in your way. Amen ..^_^

Hopefully this will end soon..... X)

2 comments:

ZeLL~LeaH said...

u and me are in the same situation

Matthew said...

Hahaha yeah guess we are on the same boat huh...May the Lord give us strength to move on.....
^_________________^

 
;