Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wake up late....Gosh!!

         Its Wednesday, and I wake up late today!~!!! Gosh !!!  Usually I woke up at 5.30am, but today I woke up at 7.00am!!! LOL, must be the influence of the weather by the way. Its raining and the weather was cool, so I was sleeping soudly like a baby. Nothing could woke me up...LOL. Anyway I was lucky as I could still be in time for class. Bathing at the speed of light, changing into lecture clothes, combing my hair, I ran towards class as fast as I can. My wrist watch shows 7.20am when I reach the class. Luckily I was still in time for my lecture, and there were no lectures for the first hour, so means I am save!!!!!!!!!!1 Yeah!!! High five!!!! X) Hmm it was such a boring moment since I have no work to do so I guess I should update my blog...XP

          


^_____________________________^

0 comments:

 
;