Saturday, February 5, 2011

Finally returning to my blog after 4 years..Gosh....A new begining..^_^

Its Sunday, 6th February 2011. I guess its been a while since I post anything in this post. My last post was in the year 2007 LOL!! Gosh 4 years!! Haha luckily today a friend of my, Zell asked me if I have a blog and that is when I remember that I actually have a blog!!! LOL....anyway since she mentioned bout it, I guess its time for me to update my blog from now. Hahaha I had promised her I show my blog to her after I update it. Its such a shame for me not to update my blog at all after some while.

While browsing Zell's blog, I was amazed at how beautiful was her blog. When I looked back at mine, I could only sigh and wonder how I should make my blog beatiful as well. After spending some time doing some changes to my blog's setting, I guess its better than last time at least so far. Hahaha good job Matt!! LOL....anywhere all this things are not important by the way.

Hmmm so since its 1.12 am in the morning, and I havent share anything about what had I done for the previous day, I think I share it as my first post after not posting anything for the past 4 years LOL. Today is actually the day I flew back to Sabah after being in Kuching for one week. Its such a sad moment as I need to leave my family once again after being with them for one week. My mother was the only one who was so sad as she is gonna miss me after I leave. I even got a sms from her saying that she miss me so much that she almost cry when she wake up that morning. Anywhere, its not such a big deal anyway leaving Kuching again since I be back again this March. (Hey mum, just be patient and wait me come back home again ya..Miss you too mum, love you...^_^)

I reached Sabah at 8.00am in the morning. After getting a lift from Uncle Peter, one of a friend of mine whom is always happy to bring me back to my Kent's Institute eventhough he did charge me for the trip .LOL Hahahhaa...anywhere just be glad that I have someone to bring me to Kent. If I use the airport taxi service, it will cause me RM70!!! Ouch!!! Uncle Peter's fee was only RM50 so I guess I can save money anywhere using his service. It was raining the whole day that day and the weather was so cold.

Reaching my hostel, I arrange all my things and sat down to online. That is when Zell suddenly find me on Facebook chat. LOL but I was idle that time since I was busy buying things in Tuaran Town. Anywhere I send her a sms since she appear offline. I feel bad since I could not reply her when she find me on the Facebook chat. Hmm I was a little big surprise when she suddenly pop out from the Facebook chatbox and say she had no credit to reply me. LOL, anywhere it does not matter to me since I just wanna wish her and never hope that she reply me back by the way.

Hmm today I learn more about Zell when I read her blog. She gave me the link when she suddenly mentioned about it. I was too shy to say that I have a blog since it was outdated and it was boring anywhere. LOL...Guess I need to work hard and fill my blogs with things since I only posted 3 posts in my blog after 4 years!!!! LOL.....Reading Zell's blog was fun, I learned that she love photography, playing basketball and even breakdancing. That was the most interesting part when I read her posts about it. She is really such an interesting girl after reading most of her posts. Hehehe..^_^ (P.S: I will write more about this in the future ^_^ )

Hmm after chatting with Zell, I sleep for a while. After that, it is time for me to go to church. I have to go to church today since I am in charge of being the first reader for the readings. LOL its been a while since I had read in Tuaran's St John Catholic Church. After ironing my clothes, getting a bath, I went to church with my formal attire. I need to wear formal when I become a reader since it was the proper way a reader should dress when they read in churh. It was raining heavily that day so I walked to church with an umbrella on my mind. When I read the first reading, my heart really beat very fast since its been a while I had become a reader. Anyway, everything goes on smoothy so I guess its okay to say that I should congratulate myself for being able to become a reader that day.

Finishing mass, since I was hungry, I bought a box of rice, a bag of 'air bandung', a chicken wing, and 2 sticks of chicken butt as my dinner. LOL I know its not healthy to eat those things but when people are hungry, who cares what they eat right since all they could think of that time is filling their stomach with food. LOL X).. After that I went back to my hostel and watched a movie called Ong Bak 3 while eating my dinner. My roommate was also watching this movie with me and we laughed a lot since there were a lot of funny things that we realize when the movie was going on. I guess the movie was okay though, less talk, more actions.


                                                 The movie: Ong Bak 3 ^_^


After finishing my dinner and movie, I guess its time I call it a day. Night everyone..^_^

0 comments:

 
;