Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Karamunsing Hollywood Music Centre

In Kota Kinabalu town, there was a shop in Karamunsing shopping centre called Hollywood Music Centre. I forgotten which floor was it by the way. Anyway I paid a visit there to browse for some interesting musical instruments and music books. It was not so big anyway but the shop was packed with a variety of musical instruments which have astonishingly high price. I love the design of guitars sold there and hopefully one day I can get a beautiful guitar like that. Later I will show you some of the pictures..^_^

Besides guitars, drums, keyboards, and pianos were sold, Cello, a big kind of violin was sold in there too. But I never bother to look at the price since I know it cause a lot of $$$$$$$$ !!!!! Nah, I am not interested to play it as well....XD music books were also sold there and I was hoping I could find a book on how to pluck a guitar in the shop. But I was disappointed when they said that they do not have such book. Goshhhhhhh :(, Sad.....(sniff sniff) Nevermind, I guess I will found it in the future...^_^ Cheer up Matt!!!!

There was a drum set that caught up my attention. Its a junior drum set and it only cost around RM1020. Quite cheap compare to the big drum set which cost around RM5000. !!!! =.= X)

                                 Junior Drum Set RM 1020 XD (Maybe I get one, one day..XD)



The musical instruments that I saw:


Electric Guitars ( I am putting this on my wishlist XP)


                                            Accoustic Guitars (I have two already by the way ) XD

Hahhaa anyway I was just window shopping in this shop since I have no intention at all of buying anything XD X) XP Hahahhaa....Anyway love the shop!!! Love the musical instruments!!

8 comments:

Wardah Haji Diuh said...

hye!. erm. sorry actually i cant write very well in English. hehe. . so hope u understand what i meant k. erm. i just read ur post. n now i want to find music class. . i want to learn how to play guitar. so do you know how much to pay if i learn at there? . .

Matthew said...

Hehhee I am not orang Sabah jadi x tau sangat pasal tu...Haha mungkin mahal la kali tu sebab tu tempat macam high class sikit...Ko blh suruh kawan2 ajar ba tu, hehee x kan satu kawan pun x pandai main ?? atau ko beli buku guitar dan belajar kordsnya hehe...

. said...

wardah, there's a music class near the Jesselton Point. But i think it's only forrrrr kids??? I think :) btw, go check it out k?

Matt, i really2 need to go to hollywood music centre and hoping, i will get a KEYBOARD huhu mahal ka keyboard sana???

Unknown said...

yo mat i am wondering what's the average price of the acoustics guitar? :)

Unknown said...

Can i knw how much the price of acoustics guitar? And the price of capo...

Unknown said...

Can i knw how much the price of acoustics guitar? And the price of capo...

Unknown said...

Can i knw how much the price of acoustics guitar? And the price of capo...

Unknown said...

Can i knw how much the price of acoustics guitar? And the price of capo...

 
;