Monday, February 7, 2011

A Day In KK...Fulfilling...^_^

Since I went to mass on Saturday night already, therefore I have a day free on Sunday. Therefore I decided to go to KK to buy all the things that are on my wishlist. I went alone since I cant find anyone to go with me, therefore I have to alone to KK. Anyway I am quite used of walking around alone in KK already. XD X). Hehe the things on my wishlist are as follows:

1) A Cybershot Sony Camera
2) A Nokia 5130 Handphone
3) TITAS Reference Book
4) Child Development Book
5) A Kadazan or Dusun Learning Guide Book
6) Education Philosophy Book

 In KK, the first place I went was Wawasan Plaza since its only located in front of Wawasan Bus Station which was the place I make my stop. Anywhere since Wawasan Plaza was just a pathway for me to walk through in order to go to Center Point (CP). LOL...I did not stop to bother even looking at the things sold inside. Its such a boring shopping centre in my opinion. After a five minutes work, finally I reached Centre Point, the place where I can get all the things I want.

First I went to look for the books I need for my teaching course in Eatons. It was quite easy to spot all the books needed since most of them are available there.



                                                    The books I found in Eatons..^_^
These books were quite cheap by the way, I guess its not a waste of money to buy them all since I be needing them for my coming exams this semester. The Education Studies book cost RM15, TITAS Book, RM 28.65, and the Child Development Book cause me RM10.50. I also found an interesting book which teaches me how to speak Kadazandusun since I am quite interested to learn the language here. Dusun is also one of the language which I plan to learn throughout my 4 years here in Sabah. Learning new language is quite fun for me since its fun to get to know how to speak other Sabahan races's language. So far, I could only speak a few simple words in Dusun and Kadazandusun. Hmmm guess, I still need to learn a lot. Hopefully I can learn and master these two languages throughout my years of study in Sabah. ^_^
After cancelling the books from the wishlist, what is left on the list is a handphone and a camera. I plan to get a simple handphone which have express music since I love listening to music so much. I had already plan to get a Nokia 5130 Express Music phone which fits in my budget and I bought it for only RM290. I am quite satisfy with it since it has express music, 2.0 mega pixel camera, free 1 GB memory card, and the price is quite reasonable as well. I also like the colour which is blue white in colour.

                                                      My new Nokia 5130 Phone!!! Love it!!..^_^

     
Another down, 1 more to go on my wishlist, which is a camera. I plan to get a Sony camera since I love its cyber shot function. So far, I only know that Sony has the cyber shot function.  When taking a picture with a Sony Cyber shot Camera, you can take pictures clearly eventhough you shake your hands while taking a picture. Unlike Olympus, when you take a picture and shake your hands while taking a picture, the picture would be blur eventhough you shake a bit. And I guess everyone hates blur image pictures right ?? Me too as well .. X) Hahha with the cyber shot function, the pictures which I gonna take would not be blur anymore...^_^

In Centre Point, after walking for rounds, I finally found a Sony shop which sold cameras at the back of some shops in CP. After browsing through some cyber shot cameras, I finally make a decision to get the camera I want, the Sony W320 CyberShot digital camera..^_^  It comes in three colours which are pink, black, silver and green. When I gaze upon the green Sony W320 CyberShot digital camera, I fell in love with it at first sight since it was so beautiful and I love the colour very much. (Note: Green is my favourite colour X) ) I ask the seller about its function and he told me a couple of interesting things this ''hot babe'' can do. It has a Smile Shutter function which snaps at people who smile without pressing the take photo button!! That means, when you smile, the camera will automatically takes your pictures once you show your yellowish teeth...XP hahahaha....Lol...

My Sony Cybershot DSC-W320 camera has 2.6-inch (6.7-cm) LCD-Clear Photo LCD screen (230K pixels) that offers excellent detail, high contrast and wide viewing angle. The camera also offers 4x optical zoom lens-High quality optics that helps providing crisp, clear images at all zoom settings.

Equipped with 1/2.3 type (7.79 mm) 14.1 effective megapixel Sony SuperHAD CCD image sensor with RGB color filter array, the Sony W320 digital camera supports ISO : Auto / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 standards. In addition, it also offers ability to record video in VGA resolution (640 x 480 pixels) and its built-in flash has extended range of up to 3.3 meters.  LOL...I don really know what are all these things about but that is what the sale assistant told me. Actually this camera is my first camera in my whole life. I want to get a camera because I want to take beautiful and memorable pictures so that I can remember the moments of each photo taken when I look back at them. I love reflecting back in the past. I have no idea why also, but it does not really bother me anyway...^_^ As long as it is memorable and sweet kan..^_^ XD X)

As for the price, the sales assistant mentioned that the camera has a promotion price now which is RM559. After the Chinese New Year, the price will resume back to its original price which was RM 659 therefore its a total of RM100 difference!!! Wao!!!! Haha better get it fast right since it has promotion now. I also will get a free camera bag and a 4GB memory card!!!! I think the deal was worth and the price was worthy as well. As long as I like it and it can last long so the price does not really matters to me. Its the quality...^_^


This is exactly how my new Sony Camera looks..^_^ Pretty right ??? Love it so much!!!
By the way it cause me RM559!!!


After getting my new camera, I guess I should call it a day and head back to Kent. It was such a tiring day. I had been in CP shopping from 11am to 3pm. Gosh non stop walking and browsing!!! Anyway I am contented since I manage to get all the things I want...^_^

Below are the things that I bought: X)



I was too busy shopping that I forgotten about my poor stomach. It was making noise by the time I finished buying all the things I want. Hmm the first food that comes in my mind is the CP Chicken Rice!!!! Its my favourite food in CP and I never miss a chance to eat it everytime I went to CP. Its quite cheap since it only cause RM2.80 per plate, and I ate one in CP and ''tapao'' another one for my dinner....hehe lazy to got out anymore to eat since I was quite exhausted already.

                             CP'S Best Chicken Rice!!!! Yum!! Yum!! Yum!!! My favourite!!! XD X)
                                Only RM2.80, get it now in CP (LOL macam promote pula ni XP)

After having my chicken rice, I head back to Tuaran and back to Kent's College. The end of my journey..^_^ Eventhought it was tiring, but it was quite fun as well. I am satisfy with my trip since I manage to get all I want. Gonna start saving my allowance now since I really spend a lot!!! XD..

Enjoy reading ya...Tata...^_^

0 comments:

 
;